Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Path to Becoming a Pathologists' Assistant

Hello hello!

Before I officially start blogging about my days to come here at Loma Linda University, I thought I would use my first entry to introduce myself!

My name is Josie, and I am from Denver, Colorado (GO BRONCOS!). I have a BS in biology  and a minor in chemistry.  During my last year of my undergrad, I had the wonderful opportunity of gaining healthcare experience by becoming a student intern at University Hospital in surgical pathology. Upon graduation, I took on another wonderful opportunity to become the gross room technician. Fast forward three years, I am now a first year pathologists' assistant (PA) student at Loma Linda University in Loma Linda, California! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment